Liability law and Personal injury
Landlord and tenant law
Corporate law, general Contract law, Debt collection and other legal questions
Mikipedia Advocatuur believes that legal aid should be feasible and affordable for everyone, entrepreneurs and individuals.
mr Miki Krau has been a lawyer for more than 20 years and as such has extensive experience in the area of Civil Law. She specialises in employment law and moreover landlord and tenant law, liability law including personal injury, corporate law, general contract law and debt collection.
A conscious choice because we can therefore view and assess a legal question from multiple perspectives. For our clients we do everything to achieve the optimal result. Because personal attention is of great importance to us, you will be listened to and given answers that will help you further. As a result, we have built up long-term relationships with our clients.
Allround lawyer also employment law and dismissal specialist mr Miki Krau
- Lawyer with more than 20 years of experience
- 7 days / week accessible, also in the evening
- Free first meeting and check of your legal chances
- Affordable rates, price agreements and financed legal assistance
- Involved with you (r) problem
- Practical, solution-oriented, to the point and in comprehensible language
- High customer satisfaction with many long-term relationships
- Continuous refresher training to update knowledge and to deepen further
- Collaboration with other lawyers and professionals
Burgemeester Stramanweg 63
1191 CX Ouderkerk aan de Amstel
M: 06- 14 69 10 82
T: 020- 472 13 32
IBAN: NL33 RABO 0159 1861 61
Reachable by car/bike…
or by public transport
Our office is also easily accessible by public transport with the Connexxion bus lines: 146, 171, 175 and 300 (R-net).
Get off at the Jacob van Ruisdaelweg stop in Ouderkerk aan de Amstel. Our office is located in building ‘Amstelstein’ only 2 minutes walking distance from the bus stop.
Also accessible by train via Schiphol station, or Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena station. Then take bus number 300 (R-net) and get off as mentioned above.